I’m an analytical product manager who loves to deeply understand, tinker, and build things.
I particularly value user empathy, design thinking, rapid prototyping/testing/iteration, and lean development. I occasionally advise startups on product and GTM strategy.
I’m a proud father (two boys and one shikoku) and husband. I love tech, traveling, soccer, good frameworks, and reading. I speak German and Spanish.
You can reach me at andrew [at] andrewmjones.com.
Before moving into product management, I worked as an industry analyst focused largely on B2B SaaS marketing technology, including personalization, A/B testing, and social media marketing.
I consulted for companies including Salesforce, Adobe, Google, and many smaller vendors (e.g., market trends, product roadmap, and GTM). I also advised brands like Southwest Airlines, Toyota, and Cisco Systems.
Below are a few examples of my writing and speaking as an analyst. Articles I wrote for VentureBeat can be found here.
- Tealium Digital Velocity
- VB Webinar Predictive Intelligence
- 5 Reasons Why Unified Marketing is No Longer a Myth
- Website personalization: Why you can’t afford not to get personal
- VB Webinars: Cross-channel personalization
- Leveraging Social Identity Webinar
- Social media management, brand messaging, and avoiding crises
- VB Webinars Five demand generation tricks
- How to boost user engagement 300%